<$BlogRSDURL$> ydb logo

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

this is the big fat kickoff post

i suppose i've been sitting on my ass long enough, not actually posting music on this thing. well, to make up for lost time, here's your very own, diy copy of my "music you might have missed..." mix from the end of last year.

gnarls barkley - crazy
soulwax - ny lipps
death cab for cutie - crooked teeth
ninja high school - jam band death cult
spoon - i summon you
brendan benson - what i'm looking for
ted leo and the pharmacists - timorous me
danger doom - el chuba nibre
ben folds - there's always someone cooler than you
self- what a fool believes
the wiz ost - don't nobody bring me no bad news
rinocerose - bitch
lil' kim - shut up bitch
bloc party - she's hearing voices
the mountain goats - this year
a+d - an honest m.i.a.
the donnas - drive my car
13 & god - men of station
a.c. newman - miracle drug
jamie lidell - multiply
dfa 1979 - blood on our hands (justice remix)
325 comments