<$BlogRSDURL$> ydb logo

Friday, August 11, 2006

covering my ass

today's post will be short on words and medium length on music. it will be huge on me telling you that i am going on vacation tomorrow. but don't fret, loyal ydb readers, i have some wonderful guest bloggers filling in for me. now, i have to go take all of my shampoo, shaving gel, water bottles and tylenol gel caps out of my carry on, so i'm just going to leave with something near and dear to my heart: a selection of covers, just for you!

self - what a fool believes doobie brothers
the donnas - drive my car beatles
franz ferdinand - what you waiting for? gwen stefani
tv on the radio - mr. grieves pixies
death cab for cutie - sick of myself matthew sweet
ted leo and the pharmacists - since u been gone/maps kelly clarkson/yeah yeah yeahs
the go! team - bull in the heather sonic youth
cassettes won't listen - cut your hair pavement
0 comments