<$BlogRSDURL$> ydb logo

Friday, August 18, 2006

the post you've all been waiting for...

...or maybe you have been waiting for Heather to get back and for things to go back to normal. Either way, you have no choice because Heather is away this week livin' it up in Florida with old people, and has bestowed upon me (Alisha) the honour of updating her blog while she is away. I also get to write a blog post of my own, which is exciting/stressful, because usually on my blog I don't use capital letters/correct punctuation or write coherantly most of the time. So this is a challenge for me and I might have to lay down afterwards.

Anyway, if you know me at all, which you probably don't, you would would know that I collect girl bands like your grandma collects decorative spoons. Meaning, I have lots and lots of girl bands in my music collection. And if you make fun of me for it I will wait until you go home and then I will sit in my rocking chair and cry to myself and curse the day you were born and maybe throw my slipper against the wall in frustration. So anyway, I was trying to think of some sort of theme that I could use to guide me, but I couldn't come up with anything that had any meaning, so I decided that my theme would be Spanish/Portugese girl bands. I want to apologize in advance for insulting your culture if these bands that I am posting don't actually sing in either of those languages or anything even remotely close to those languages. It's quite possible they do not and I am a fool (note: very possible), so please don't take it personally.

Either way these bands are AWESOME TO THE MAX so just ignore me and listen to them. I've already rambled on long enough so just listen to the bands and chair dance a little and call your grandma to say hi because she misses you. And don't cry because Heather will be home soon.

Cansei de Ser Sexy - Music Is My Hot Sex
Pauline en la Playa - Lo que mejor se ma da
Maria Daniela Y Su Sonido Lasser - Miedo
Bonde Do Role - Melo Do Tabaco (A-Trak Remix)
Vanexxa - Desheredada
Las Pulpas - Vaya Momento
0 comments